Saturday, August 25, 2007

Games. Good enough title?

Well, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is coming out on the Wii on December 3rd, 2007. It seems like a great game. http://www.smashbros.com/ is the website. Some of the characters in SSBB (new and old) are Pit, Wario, Zero Suit Samus, Ike, Pokemon Trainer, Diddy Kong, Mario, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Fox, Samus, Zelda, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, and Peach. Snake is also in it, but no info has been given on the website, other than a video with him in part of it.

I myself can't wait until SSBB comes out. It will be awesome. Hopefully, Sheik will still be in it, because I OWNED with Sheik (though knowing me, I probably spelt her name wrong) and almost always played Super Smash Bros. Melee using Zelda and Sheik. If my opponent was new or not very good, I would use Zelda and play with them by stalling in the air and randomly disappearing from the left side of the map to the right side of the map. If they were good, then I would be Sheik and I would own them.

In the September issue of Nintendo Power, the Most Wanted list of games for the Nintendo Wii was as follows-

1: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
2:Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (coming out August 28th!)
3:Super Mario Galaxy
4:Fire Emblem
5:Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

The Top Sellers for the Wii are as follows-

1:Mario Party 8
2:Wii Play
3:Super Paper Mario
4:The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
5:Spider Man 3
6:Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07
7:WarioWare: Smooth Moves
8:Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
9:Shrek the Third
10:Cooking Mama: Cook Off

Zelda: Twilight should be up at number 2. Wii Play sucks.

Talking about Zelda: Twilight...I was just in the water dungeon earlier today, and came across the mid-boss. Deku Toad. Now, the strategy guide says that you dodge it's belly flop, and slash it's tongue, then when it roars and it's mouth is open, you shoot a bomb arrow into it's mouth. Then, it's tongue falls out and you are supposed to slash it. When you throw 2-3 bombs into the it's mouth, it dies. Now, what I did was jump attack it's tongue three times (jump attacks do more damage than regular strikes). It then roared, and I shot a bomb arrow into it's mouth. I went up to it's tongue, Z-targeted, and pressed A. Now, when something is on the ground, not moving, but still living (like if it is paralyzed or was knocked down) then if you Z-target and press A, you do the finishing move, which automatically kills the enemy. I did the finishing move on the mid boss, and it died. In the guide, it didn't say you could do that. if you could, you would be able to kill the mid-boss in less than a minute, like I did.

Visit my friend's podcast at http://dabs.podomatic.com/. There, he and 3 others (and possibly a guest appearance) talk about games, movies, etc.
Visit my friends blog at http://shakingtigers.blogspot.com. She talks about...stuff. She likes to rant, too.
Look at this screenshot of me owning in a PC game called Unreal. Here's the link--http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4470/mecompletelyowningaz4.png. We were on the map called Inside my Mind. My name is littleedge[BiA]. Look at my score compared to the other scores.

No comments: