HINT: Don't be late doing a project. Don't be late studying for a test.
I had to do a project over the summer for school. Read a book (Freak the Mighty) and write a summary about it, and answer a few questions. I got the book the second day of school. It is due the 10th. I finished it today. I now have the summary and questions to do. Talk about procrastinating.
I have a TKD test on the 15th. I haven't studied for over 3 months, and forget all my combos and vocabulary. If I don't pass, I will have to take another test in October. Tests are bad at my level, because they are 3 hours long, with little breaks. I dislike the tests...Everyone does. So, I have 10 belts worth of combinations and vocabulary to studdy for the 15th.
Other than that, school's been fine. TKD's been fine. I've been fine.
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment